Rock this Summer in Aspen/Snowmass!
Get outside and enjoy the mountains! Plan your day or multi-day trips now.
- Go for a fun day of rock climbing up on Independence Pass.
- Get in an alpine climb up Pyramid Peak, the Maroon Bells or Capitol Peak and more.
- Wander amid wildflowers in the high alpine wilderness on a mountain hike, overnight camping trip, or a trek to Crested Butte.
- Got a group or party? Consider an adventure ropes course Terrain Challenge including fun elements such as a zipline across a gorge, a climb out of an ice cave, a slack line across a river and more. (Customized for your group.)
- With snow still high on the peaks come on snow climbs and/or ski off of Independence Pass.
The staff and professional AMGA Mountain Guides at Aspen Expeditions excel at providing a custom outdoor experience for you and your group. From easy half day private hikes and rock climbs to multi-night "turn-key" camping and technical peak outings, let us help you plan some outdoor mountain fun! Contact us today via email or voice at 970-925-7625.
- Aspen Expeditions Worldwide is a US Forest Permittee since 1976
- AEW only hires the most professional mountain guides with formal AMGA training or certifications!
- AEW was voted 'Business of the Year' by the Aspen Chamber Resort Association
- We love our staff & mountain guides ... and know you will too!
Also in News
North Cascades Alpine Climbing
Britt Ruegger details some of his favorite routes to guide and climb in the North Cascades of Washington
Tri Hayden Attempted Traverse
The art of bailing
Pearl Couloir / Cathedral Peak
An April ski mountaineering link up